Terms & Conditions
Please read this information carefully. Access to this website is confirmation that you have understood and agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. The information provided on this website is for the use of residents of the United Kingdom only.
1. We do our best to ensure that the web site operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the web site, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the web site.
2. Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
3. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
4. All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the web site belong to Profit Ability North East Limited (full detail below).
Nothing contained in these conditions or the web site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trademarks is permitted within the scope of the licence below.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the web site solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the web site in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the web site in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
You may not frame or link to the web site or any part of it without our express permission.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
This website does not store or capture personal information about you when you visit it, it merely records traffic information. This means information about all of our visitors collectively, for example how many visits the website receives. In order to respect our vistors’ rights of privacy, this information is anonymous and no individual visitor can be identified from it. We will only collect personal information about you if you send us an e-mail enquiry via the ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Enquiries’ facility. In order for this to happen, you will need to fill out the on line form. The type of information being collected will be apparent from the layout of the form, which also tells you how this information will be used.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect our visitors’ information, both on and off line. If your personal information changes, please let us know and we will correct, update or remove any information that we hold about you on our active databases. We may however need to retain archive copies of that personal information for legal or audit purposes. If you have any queries regarding the way in which we handle data collected from you on this website, please let us know.
When might we disclose your Personal Information to Others?
Please be assured that except for the reasons listed below, we will not disclose your Personal Information to others.
· We may disclose your Personal Information to others in the following circumstances and/or for the following purposes:
· Where it is necessary for the provision of information or services to you;
· Where we are required to do so by the courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements;
· To prevent and/or detect crime;
· Where we believe that you may be interested in the services offered by other organisations including our group companies.
· For credit reference purposes.
Requests for Access to Personal Information
We are happy to provide you with details of the personal information, which we process about you. To protect our customers’ personal information, we follow strict storage and disclosure procedures, which mean that we will require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information. We may charge a small administration fee in relation to any requests for access to personal information.
Please help us to keep your personal information current and accurate by contacting us if your Personal Information is or becomes inaccurate and/or out-of-date.
As you may be aware, no data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure. As a result, while we will always use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and the use of our site (including the e-mail facilities) is at your own risk.
The information published on this website is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. None of the information contained in this website constitutes financial or other professional advice in any way. If you require additional information, you should contact one of our personnel.
While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on this website is current and accurate at the date of publication, no warranties are made, either expressed or implied, as to reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information. We accept no liability for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of or action taken in reliance on such information. These documents should not be copied, reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part.
No warranty is given as to the freedom of this website from errors, defects, viruses, malicious programs or macros. Links from this website exist for information only and we accept no responsibility or liability for the information contained on any such site. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, product or services by us to this website are not permitted without our prior written consent. Please note that clicking on links to external websites will cause you to leave this website.
Profit Ability North East Limited
Company Number: 04201918 (Registered in England)
Registered Office: 1st Floor, The Smithyside, 7Bell Villas, Ponteland, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE20 9UN