THE FOUR BASICS
All growth ideas ultimately revolve around THE FOUR BASICS and the evolving stages of growing a business, because growth signifies expansion, new business and the on going success that we are all striving for.
With THE FOUR BASICS You can:
- Increase the number of customers
- Increase the number of times each one does business with you
- Increase the average value of each transaction
- Increase your own effectiveness and efficiency
Sounding good so far? Then you have the right mindset to start embedding THE FOUR BASICS and working with our team to help you plan and make the best long term decisions to help you to achieve your potential for the sake of your family, your business and yourself.
Growth sounds exciting and by keeping THE FOUR BASICS in mind ,you and your business will be able to realise its full growth potential in a sustainable manner.
As we develop your business and work in partnership, we will explore other business principles to support THE FOUR BASICS such as:
- What you can measure you can manage
- Build in unique core differentiators and focus on them constantly – it’s more important to be different than it is to be better
- Cutting the price is always an option but there is usually a better way – increasing value
- Break compromises and lower the barriers to people doing business with you
- Systemise every aspect of your business
- Empower your team to make it right for every customer
- Create a clear and detailed action plan
Call me NOW to discuss any problems you have with Business Growth .You can organise a FREE virtual meeting with me by booking an appointment online or alternatively call one of my team on 01661 872004 and they will put you in my diary.
BRIAN RUSSELL FCA
Tel: 01661 872004
Brian Russell FCA is a Chartered Accountant specialising in business development particularly within small and family run businesses maximising the returns available.